Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Joy, Oh Joy!

Good Day!

I like this card. Easy to do but elegant.

The "Joy" is from Create A Critter 2 cut at 2".

Used my sticker maker to stickify the front of the images. My favorite glitter is Glitter Ritz as it is so fine. Colors used Sweet Basil and Fire Red. Red gems for the berries. Ribbon from SU that has been discontinued for years but back then they sold is in 25 yard rolls!
The two borders - well let me tell you about them. Stampin' Up border punch and then I found a wonderful new product. Okay I've seen it on the shelves at Michaels for months but didn't think I liked it or would use it (yeah, when has that stopped me before) It's glitter tape by Recollections. It's 5/8" wide and 3 yards in each roll. I didn't want the strip that wide so I made 1/4" strips and still had 1/8" left over to use on something else. It stays stuck down super well!
 
Joy is layered onto dimensionals. The pattern paper is from a Christmas stack - Holiday Wonder by Paper Studio. It's really Christmasy colors but I'm going to be using it for the next ten Christmases. The pack is 12 x 12.  15 designs for of each.
 
Yesterday was a productive day. Cleaned house, washed floors (I did this rather than go to the gym :(
however I was feeling so guilty I did go to a spin class last night. And my craftroom is also clean so I can start creating again.
 
Have a fun filled day!
 
Yvonne

No comments: