Friday, December 14, 2012

Inside There's A Present

Hi There,

Friday already! Today I have three similar cards to share. Same design just different papers. They are all so darn cute I just couldn't decide on one.

The design on the inside was shared by one of the ladies in my stamping group. I used her card as a sample and figured out the cuts.

I rounded some of the corners. Dug into my stash of Christmas brads I had. (Just had to buy them last year but needed a whole year of admiring them before I was ready to part with them! Anybody else do that?)

Snowflake and Swiss Dots are cuttlebug folders used. I haven't purchased any of the new ones. I love using them though...takes a piece of plain cardstock and dresses it up.
 



I spent yesterday afternoon at the dentist....a filling was cracked and will need a crown now. I'm taking my blanket with me next time. The air conditioning was blowing right on me and I was in that chair for almost three hours. Brrrr! I put the heated seat on in the car when I got out. I live in Texas...shouldn't need to do that.

Today I think I'm going to do a little scrapbooking. Haven't done that in a while and all my Christmas cards/tags are done. I should probably vacuum up the glitter first. :)

Yvonne

No comments: