Thursday, January 3, 2013

Dino Digs

Hi There,

Getting my first post up of 2013! For Christmas we received a CD with lots of pictures and videos of Korben and Xavier! It was wonderful to look through all the pictures and the videos were great. Thanks to Kristen I also now know how to get stills from a video.

When Korben was born I found matching dinosaur shirts for the boys. I couldn't resist. Stephanie took pictures of the boys in their new digs.

Over Christmas break I had taken a trip to Archivers and found some paper that was perfect. It from Little Yellow Bicycle - babysaurus.
The title and dinosaur in left corner are Cricut - Dinosaur Tracks. Paper clips and fabric buttons from Chloe's Closet by Memory Makers. I bought that line about four years ago. Couldn't believe how well it matched!
So this page went together very quickly. That does not happen often. I'm in scrapbook this week but I will have some cards again soon as I have a class to teach next Wednesday. It's going to involve the cuttlebug, brayer and alcohol inks.

Happy Thursday!
 
Yvonne

2 comments:

Sherry said...

They are too cute!!!

Kristen said...

The paper was perfect for this one. <3 And I got to be there when you found it!