Sunday, February 2, 2014

Countdown to Kisses!

Hello!

Did you think I had fallen off the face of the earth. It has been forever since I blogged. I've thought about it many times but I couldn't seem to get around to uploading my pictures from my camera!

I am in the middle of helping my daughter plan her wedding for May/2014...it's coming soon.

I did spend a few days in New Brunswick in January visiting my Grandsons and their parents. So much fun. I have some scrapbooking to do.

Speaking of Grandsons, I made each of the boys a Valentine's Day advent of sorts. I had seen this idea on the internet.

We cut a 12 x 12 piece of MDF board and drilled 14 holes in it. The hersey kisses don't poke all the way through but the hole is drilled all the way through. The lettering is done with vinyl and on the bottom of each Hershey kiss is a number attached with a glue dot.

I have lots more Valentine Day projects so I will try and keep uploading them in a timely fashion.

Have a great week.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Pam from Canada said...

Humm...Kisses and chocolate together, I love this idea!
Thanks for the post we missed you.
Pam from Nova Scotia